88″ x 36" Finished Acacia Wood Live Edge Slab Table
This breathtaking acacia live edge wood dining table is truly a unique piece of art! Each table is handcrafted in Thailand using sustainable, solid acacia wood. You can also use this as a conference room or office table! Your new table will be made from a solid wood slab that features beautiful grain and a high-quality finish. The vibrant epoxy resin inlays enhance the table's luxurious nature-inspired appearance.
- Height: 30 Inches
- Width: 88 Inches
- Depth: 36 to 38 Inches
Our team uses expert craftsmanship and pays close attention to detail with every table that gets shipped. The dining room collection offers the very best in unique, handmade, and custom natural wood tables.
Each table is taken through an assured quality process, including:
- Expertly cut and sanded solid acacia wood
- Premium epoxy resin application
- Hand-oiled premium varnish finish
- Beeswax and clear acrylic coating
Live edge tables are perfect for a home, office, conference room, wedding venues, and hotels. Our premium wood furniture will provide a lifetime of natural beauty and functionality to your home, office, or business.
Custom Orders & Shipping
We do accept custom orders and can make tables of all sizes! Send us a message to let us know what size and style of table you're looking for!
Sizes range from 70 inches to 33 feet long, 20 inches to 60 inches wide, and thickness of three (3) inches.
Please allow 1 week for processing. Each table is unique, and we want to make sure it is perfect and exactly what you want!
- FREE SHIPPING (FOB US port).
- LCL (less than container load) Shipping time to the United States is 5-6 weeks.
- Free shipping for 35 cubic foot (one 80″ x 40″ dining table with legs).
- Shipping costs for additional 35 cubic feet is only $400.
- All tables are packed in secure wooden crates.
- All items are shipped directly from Thailand. Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping fee. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility and to be paid by the customer separately. We are not responsible for any of those charges. Please check with your local customs office to determine what these additional charges will be prior to buying. These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick up the item. Please do not confuse them for additional shipping charges.