Natural Acacia Solid Hardwood Flooring - Prefinished Handscraped (11/16" x 4.8")
Enhance the beauty of your home with this stunning natural acacia hardwood flooring! Solid acacia wood is perfect for creating an elegant and rustic feel for any home or business. Using some of the highest quality of exotic woods available, your new floor will not only be attractive but will also provide maximum durability.
Each bundle contains 23.87 sq ft of prefinished hand-scraped hardwood.
About Bronze Acacia Wood
Elemental Acacia hardwood flooring (100% small-leaf acacia only) possesses an unmistakable rustic assortment of color ranging from dark browns to caramel, light yellows, and even some vibrant reddish-orange. The distinctive and striking grain pattern make it a tasteful choice lending a touch of sophistication with a rustic twist to any room in the home
ABCD Grade Solid Wood Flooring
This is one of the highest solid wood grades possible in this beautifully rustic species. Properly dried to an average of 9% moisture content at the time of manufacturing, Elemental ABCD grade is similar to a 2 common and better for an attractive rustic look and feel. The filler is permitted in this grade of wood and is not considered a defect.
Features and Benefits of Prefinished Hardwood
- Superior Kiln Drying for Maximum Stability and Ease of Installation
- Superior Milling Quality for Best Fit and Noise Reduction
- Superior Finishing for Long Life and Wear Resistance
- 25 Year Factory Finish Warranty
- 8 Coat System featuring Bona
- Low Sheen Semi-Gloss (30)
- Aluminum Oxide for Maximum Durability
- Environmentally Safe
- High-quality small leaf acacia wood grown in China
- Photosensitivity: Acacia hardwood is photosensitive and will darken slightly over time.
- Density: 540 (KG/m3)
- Janka Hardness: 2,200 (pounds)
- Modulus of Rupture (MOR): 17,500 (psi)
- Modulus of Elasticity (MOE): 2,080 (1000 psi)
- Grade: A-B-C-D Prefinished
- Grain: Handscraped
- Usage: Hardwood Flooring
- Condition: KD
- Weight per 1000 SF or BF: 3150 lb
- Size Description: 11/16" x 4.8" x 1-3'
- Nominal Size: 1.000 x 4.803
- Net Size: 0.709 x 4.803
- Unit of Sale: 23.87 SF per Sub-Bundle
- Other Names: Acacia Confusa, Formosa Acacia, Formosan Koa, and Asian Walnut
Installation Advice for Solid Prefinished Hardwood Floors
It is critical that installation conditions are correct prior to beginning the installation of solid wood flooring. Here are a few helpful installation tips:
- The moisture content of the wood subfloor or concrete slab should be tested upon delivery of the material to the job site, especially in new construction.
- The material should always be acclimated to the job site prior to installation; we recommend a minimum of 10 days, but areas with high humidity or low humidity will require longer equalization times.
- The job site should also be held at a consistent humidity and temperature during acclimation and installation.
- Never install hardwood flooring prior to installing a fully functional HVAC system and sealing up the building.
- Wood flooring will move very slightly with variations in temperature and this will often cause popping or cracking sounds.