Acacia is a fast-growing evergreen tree, primarily found in Africa and Australia. This sustainable tree is known for its durability and distinctive wood grain patterns. Just like most natural wood, acacia wood holds its beautiful appearance much longer when given proper care. Keep your acacia wood tableware or furniture looking its best by following these easy tips!
Acacia Wood Tableware
- Hand wash in warm soapy water immediately after use. Rinse with warm running water. Then dry with a soft cloth or dish rack to air-dry.
- To enhance the natural beauty of the wood, condition with mineral oil after each cleaning.
- Store your tableware in a cool, dry location when it’s not in use.
- Do not leave soaking in water or exposed to heat.
- Not for use in the microwave or dishwasher.
Acacia Wood Furniture
- Avoid placing your acacia wood furniture in direct sunlight. If using outside, keep your furniture under an umbrella or in a shaded area.
- Clean spills with a soft cloth and warm, soapy water. Dry with a second cloth or air-dry.
- Condition your furniture with wax or wood preservative immediately after cleaning.
- Keep your furniture alive and periodically apply additional wood preservative.
Still, have questions about caring for your acacia wood? Ask us your questions!